Strange window behavior in RM 1.5

• Just started today (after upgrading to OS 3.2). When I navigate in the left-hand menu bar, the window is stable in position as long as I stay in the "All Rigs" section, but when I jump to "All Performances" the entire RM window jumps to another location on my screen. This could be behind other windows, and is making it difficult to create Performances by dragging and dropping from one window to another with two open (this happens with both a single and two RM windows open). Anybody else experience this, and is there a fix?

• Was this on windows?

I've got a similar problem with RM-1.5.20 in OS X (El Capitan). When RM is maximised and I hit any collection of rigs in the left panel the window gets resized to some default size in the centre of the maximise screen. I.e. I end up with a window with no frames on a black background. It is possible to un-maximise, then maximise again to re-enable fullscreen, but once I move focus to another collection of rigs the same happens again. It does not happen if the focus is set on a collection of performances.