Tempo from DAW

• Yeah idea is nice :) But for that purpose let's assume Kempers' devs are working hard on VST Rig editor :) But idea is nice and I think obvious for VST plugins to be interdated with DAW's settings :)

• Hook up a MIDI cable from your interface (MIDI out) to your KPA (MIDI in). The KPA detects any clock signal via MIDI automatically, so you just have to set up your DAW for clock output.
    Which DAW are you using? In Cubase 8 you can set the MIDI clock output under Transport / Project Synchronization Setup / Midi Clock Out on the bottom right.
    Just mark your audio interface as output. But I guess you can configure that in every other DAW as well.

Now if you play your project, the KPA should be in sync. To test it you can set the tempo in the DAW, play it back and hold the TAP button on the KPA to check if the tempo matches.

Have fun :)

Tom

• Very useful and much appreciated explanation, TomBartels.

I will say...this is something integrated in other hardware and software devices via GUI's and USB connections, therefore, it'd be great to see within the KPA structure.