[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Ivan, you have done it again. This pack is a beauty! It covers just about anything in the 80's from rock to Metal.

I found myself cranking out the Accept riffs all afternoon.

Did you profile any clean settings? Does it do clean well?

• Nice pack as always, one of the best Freds out there. Comparing with the MKV or DRect massive number of profiles the price per profile is huge in this pack :). I'm more interested in the direct or merged ones so I'll wait for them.
    Nice metal clip, guitar only with how many tracks? with my guitar sounds good but not that good :thumbup:

Feels good to hear that! Thanks!
    Merged will come with the next batch of 15 profiles on 2 cabs. Orange loaded with V30 and Marshall 1935B loaded with 2 Greenbacks and 2 Creamback speakers.
    Third batch will be directs and 5 more merged with Marshall Dave Mustaine signature. Way too busy in the studio atm. Bands are killing me... Not complaining but def. need a brake from it all at some point :(
    I don't get how other guys can make packs that fast.

Regarding metal clip, there are 4 guitars recorded with my ESP Horizon NT II loaded with EMG 57/66 combo. Nothing else. Didn't put the bass because it would sound even better with it tbh.

• Ivan, you have done it again. This pack is a beauty! It covers just about anything in the 80's from rock to Metal.

I found myself cranking out the Accept riffs all afternoon.

Did you profile any clean settings? Does it do clean well?

Thanks a lot David!
    Really really cool you dig the pack.
    It is truly a cool rock/metal pack.
    Didn't make cleans yet. But will make atleast 2.

• Ivan thank you so much for putting the Fender rigs in one folder and Gibson rigs in another, man that makes it so much easier/FASTER to get tones for me, really happy with that man! Guys i suggest you check out ALL other packs from Ivan, there is consistency and usable rigs in ALL of them, that will fill in the time and get good tone whilst Ivan has a break :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi Ivan,

Nice rock patches - sounding great in the demos. Will you include some clean/low gain/just breaking up patches with this set. BE-100 has really nice clean channel for funk etc.

• Ivan thank you so much for putting the Fender rigs in one folder and Gibson rigs in another, man that makes it so much easier/FASTER to get tones for me, really happy with that man! Guys i suggest you check out ALL other packs from Ivan, there is consistency and usable rigs in ALL of them, that will fill in the time and get good tone whilst Ivan has a break :D

Ash

Thank you Ash, thank you a lot!
    TBH I got that idea because of you. Cause you were suggesting something similar in the past. :D

Hi Ivan,

Nice rock patches - sounding great in the demos. Will you include some clean/low gain/just breaking up patches with this set. BE-100 has really nice clean channel for funk etc.

Hi @Antipodes of course. Next batch of 15 profiles are gonna be from total clean to brake up and crunchy.

• Hey guys!

I'm using Cililab MK5 profile..

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hey guys!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ha! ^^ Nice, what profile did you use? Channel? Cab?

• Until new demos...

Mr.Fred-Man BE100 profiles In the "mix" with the backing tracks of the bands from the 80'.

External Content www.youtube.com

Playthrough - Mr.Fred-Man - Gibson Custom [Steve Stevens - Bare Knuckles pickups]

Playthrough
    - Mr.Fred-Man - Fender Telecaster

• Started working on a EVH 5150 III S EL34 pack. Here's a very quick test with no bass gtr.

Signal chain: ESP Horizon loaded with EMG 57/66. Mesa Rectifier OS cab. Neumann U87 into UAD Solo 610 mic preamp. Red channel gain on 11 o clock, bass 12 o clock, mids 12 o clock, highs 12 o clock, presence 3 o clock, resonance 12 o clock.

If you hear it let me know what you think guys, please!

External Content m.youtube.com

P.S. The Blue channel is pure old school EVH plexi sound!

• Hey guys!

That sounds great!