Is Atomic Amps still alive ???

• I'm in the same boat... sent 2 or 3 emails over the last 2 weeks and recently tried sending them a message on Facebook. Still no reply. I've told them I'm out of warranty and I'll pay for the repair, doesn't seem to matter.

• I'm in the same boat... sent 2 or 3 emails over the last 2 weeks and recently tried sending them a message on Facebook. Still no reply. I've told them I'm out of warranty and I'll pay for the repair, doesn't seem to matter.

Griff, I wrote you back on the 9th of October and still haven't heard back from you. Please check your inbox and spam folder for my response. I will forward it to you again so you know it was, in fact, sent.

This is a good example of what unfortunately happens sometimes with email communication. A customer's email is responded to and for whatever reason they don't receive it. This somewhat rare but not obscure. The customer then instead of contacting us again at the support channel brings the complaint to the public.

In this case we found the FB message first (today) but that is NOT the place to go for support (for many reasons).

A few months ago we staffed up and implemented new service guidelines to deal with our fast growth. As a result, communication on our end has got much better but because of reasons like this it's hard to keep it perfect. We know that on our end there is ALWAYS room from improvement but we're also always here watching for situations like this when necessary.

Thanks!

Tom