Saving my rigs

• Guys why can't I figure out how to save my rigs I use in (my rigs) in rig manager . Can someone explain the steps to do so ? Also how do you delete rigs from rig manager ? I'm trying to clean out my Kemper of the profiles I don't use , I figured out how to delete them from the unit it self but they are still in rig manager .

• Well... as soon you're KPA is connected to your computer via USB, it should appear in RM as MyProfiler at the bottom of the list (left-sided). All you have to do then is to drag & drop rigs to move them between the KPA and other folders/locations in that list. You create new folders via rightklick in RM's navigation bar on the left > add folder. This context menu offers to delete folders also. It is quite simple and intuitive actually... :)

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Well... as soon you're KPA is connected to your computer via USB, it should appear in RM as MyProfiler at the bottom of the list (left-sided). All you have to do then is to drag & drop rigs to move them between the KPA and other folders/locations in that list. You create new folders via rightklick in RM's navigation bar on the left > add folder. This context menu offers to delete folders also. It is quite simple and intuitive actually... :)

This!