Musicians jokes

• Wow, I'm surprised no one's mentioned this one. I've heard this one too many times being on worship teams.

What is the holiest of all chords?

Gsus.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• I got a Joke idea this morning, let me know if it's not as funny, as i thought :whistling:

Two guitarists are having a conversation:
    Guitarist 1: "Yesterday i bought the new navigation system by fractal audio!"
    Guitarist 2: "Cool, can i test it?"
    Guitarist 1: "Sure!"
    They get in the car and start driving. Only two blocks away from their destination the system suddenly shuts off.
    Guitarist 2: "What the Hell? Why does it stop?"
    Guitarist 1: "Well, were 99% there, only the next update will bring us closer!"

(Note: I never played an axe fx, so i can't say anything about the sound-quality ;))

• I got a Joke idea this morning, let me know if it's not as funny, as i thought :whistling:

(...)

(Note: I never played an axe fx, so i can't say anything about the sound-quality ;))

I think it's a funny little allegory ;) , made me grin. (Not bashing the AXE either, think it's a cool piece of gear.)

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Seems like they haven't updated to Quantum, they would be 120% there :D (Not bashing the AXE either, think it's a cool piece of gear)

Edited once, last by skoczy ().

• A guy decides to take bass lessons.

In the first lesson, the teacher shows him the notes on the E-String.
    In the second lesson, he shows him the notes on the A-String.
    The third lesson gets cancelled by the student, because he has too many gigs.

• The structure of songwriting per band member.

Drummer - Intro wikid fills, flams and ghost notes, tons of cymbals. - Verse, More flamming, hit harder, hit more cymbals, chorus, too tired, slow it down.. less hard, softer, Mid8 - Energy raised, SOLO WIKID FILLS, WIKID CYMBALS, Outro, FUCK IT ON A ROLL MORE SOLOS!.

Guitarist, Intro, Nice mellow licks, lead intro, Verse, Fancy Chords, let it ring. - Chorus, Add dirt boost, add cool fancy FX, Jazz hands.. Mid 8, AWESOME Lead SOLO Slash Style WHERE I WILL BESTOW THE ROCK ON YOU!. - IM AM GOD.. - Outro, Mellow shit, fancy stuff, Wah wah till its over. then hi 5 the others for being epic..

Bass Player - Sorry what key we in?

Singer. - Intro, Lots of ADlibs, Screams, and oohs.. Verse. My Time to show who I am, with my rockin vibe. - Chorus, Let it rip, louder, louder.. Mid8, Look cool and hang out.. Outro. waddle, wiggle, dance and generally look a tit. - till the other twats are done".. - Take all the credit for the song when the lights go down and the crowd roars.

Hammond Player - Trem on, Trem off, Trem on, trem on, trem off, trem on, trem sustain.............. and trem off, trem on trem off etc..

• post of the year. right there.
    very nicely done. :)

Acoust-tech Nerdicous Roxus

• A pop musician, a rock musician, and a jazz musician talk about their latest album revenues.

Pop musician: I bought me a nice house in Tuscany.
    Rock musician: I got me a new yacht.
    Jazz musician: Well, I bought this nice sweater.

The others: But what about the rest of the money?
    Jazz musician: The rest was supplied by my mum.

:D