Another External Poweramp Question

• Hey guys!

So I'm transitioning to the Kemper from a Morgan AC20 deluxe. I was going to sell it and buy a matrix or power station, but I like the idea of having a backup rig... just in case. I also like the idea of keeping something that probably will not lose value so quickly as digital stuff seems to do. My AC20 doesn't have an effects loop so I've got some trade offers that I'm considering. I have a guy with a Dr Z Maz 18 jr nr with Z best cab and then I had a guy offer a Mesa Mark V 90w head w/ 112 mesa cab & roadcase). Just looking for opinions on which one you guys would trade for. Seems like I might be able to get closer to transparency with the Mark V. I will probably pickup up something else down the road to use with the Kemper, and I should also add I do have IEM so I'm really just wanting it for a little stage volume (band is kind of missing me). So what do you think?

Thanks in advance,
    Jordon

• By all means, keep the Morgan just for the beauty of it.
    And check the Morgan AC 20 profile by rmpacheco ASAP. It's unreal.

I'm probably going to be trading for the Mark V next weekend. I've tried rmpacheco's profile and it is verrrryyy good :) On a sidenote I'm glad I've decided to go the route of keeping a guitar amp because I have to send the Kemper off for repair. They think my internal clock is going out.