Favorite G12H, G12M & Vintage 30 Cab Profiles

• Can anyone recommend their fav G12M and G12H for Marshalls and Vintage 30 for Mesa type modern tones?

I plan on loading these via redwirez and using them....but I've heard members say that cabs in the Kemper are cooler...so would appreciate any pointers.

I know they are out there..I just can't go through every profile and audition the cabs. I know redwirez are better than my own micing, so just looking for any type of feedback that'd save me time.

For reference, I have M Britt profiles and will get a Top Jimi profile...so I could use those cabs and prob would lean towards believe the cabs to be better miced in commercial profiles.

• my all time favorites are tills cab...apart the profiles I used (top jimis, TAFs), check my signature to listen to profiles I have used...outstanding I guess ;)

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• I found what I wanted for Marshalls:

Siggi Mehl cab, it's a 4X12 Greenback (G12M25?) 25.
    The 4x12 Blackbacks of Baldis 03

Apparently the Siggi Mehl is already in my kemper....hopefully I'll be able to find it quickly...
    as for the Baldis, does anyone know where to find it for download? I can't find it when searching for Baldis