X slot with external switch

• Hey guys,
    I have a Kemper toaster+remote.
    In the loop my Strymon Mobius+ El Capistan.
    How can I switch my loop on/off with an external switch.
    The switches on the remote are in use for other things.

• How can I switch my loop on/off with an external switch.

"Yes you can." (I hope :whistling: )
    With an additional Footswitch e.g at Pedal 3. (seemed it has to work like a troggle. )

To adjust in the system menue:
    System - Page 7 of 17 ; Mode set to "Mono switch" ; Switch type "Stomp X On/Off"

Hope it helps.

keep rockin' Harry

• Direct Connection of Pedals and Switches
    The Profiler features two jacks for the direct connection of expression pedals or switches, which can be configured in the System menu on pages “Pedal 1/2”. (The Remote's jacks are Pedal 3/4, 5/6, etc..)
    Switches

Instead of expression pedals, the two Switch / Pedal inputs (Or, the four Switch/Pedal Inputs on the Remote) Switches can be used for all kinds of tasks, such as switching effects, engaging the tuner, or tapping the tempo. . Simply select the desired function with soft knob 4.  The Profiler expects so-called “momentary” switches. With “Polarity” you can adapt to momentary switches which close the contact, when you step on them (“Normal”), or those opening the contact, when you step on them (“Inverse”). Channel switches for tube amplifiers are not compatible with the Profiler, as they use a latching mechanism instead.
    Dual Switches
    The “Dual Switch” selection is special: it can take a double or dual switch from a single TRS jack, so the other jack is still free to use an expression pedal, or even another dual switch.
    A typical application for “Dual Switch” is “Rig up/down”. In Browse Mode you can step through the Rigs according to the selected View and Sorted By. In Performance Mode you can step through Slots and Performances, while disabled Slots will be automatically skipped. In Profiler Mode, it switches between “Kemper Amp” and “Reference Amp”.
    Alternatively, you can flexibly select any combination of other functions for the “Dual Switch”, like switching Stomp X and MOD on and off, for example.