Login Problems with wiKPA

• Hi,

I'd like to create a account for the wiKPA.

After filling the formular I get the message "Login error Incorrect or missing confirmation code."
    I do not see a reCAPTCHA field and I could'nt find the email of webmaster or admin.

keep rockin' Harry

• Hi

Wouldn't be using an adblock or a javascript disabler would you? if so, I would try signing up using incognito mode instead as this will disable the third party plugins that could cause issues (assuming your using chrome).

• Wouldn't be using an adblock or a javascript disabler would you? if so, I would try signing up using incognito mode instead as this will disable the third party plugins that could cause issues (assuming your using chrome).

Thanks for trying to help. :thumbup:

I tried Chrome and Microsoft edge (win 10). No activation of adblock - javascript is enabled - cookies are allowed except third party cookies.
    No change in behavior.
    I'm surprised not being able to find the mail adress of admin or webmaster to ask for help.

keep rockin' Harry (hoping for futher proposals)

• kemper-amps.com/contact

As I stand now I 'm so poor fool and wiser than before .(Goethe forgive me!) :whistling:

The answer was coming quick and unmistakeable.
    The wiKPA is not a site of KPA I should ask the webmaster of this site ?(

Thanks anyway Harry

• My bad. http://www.wikpa.org/Help:Contents

It's very simple to edit a Wiki page and you can NEVER completely delete anything by accident or by purpose. So there's no need to be to shy or careful to edit or create content. Go ahead and click "Edit" on a page with some content inside (like this page here). From watching and studying the markup you can easily learn how to format content. And if you have any problems, feel free to contact me (lightbox, Martin) here or in the Kemper User Forum and I will help you.

• Just for the record:
    If you want to register on WiKPA.org, make sure you don't miss the first field where you're asked for the nickname of the inventor of the Kemper Profiler on the Kemper User Forum. ;) It's a pretty long line so it can easily be missed.

The Wiki is write protected ... this means you need to be registered and logged in to make edits. This prevents me from cleaning up spambot sh*t all the time and keeps the site clean. :)

Cheers
    Martin