How I can control the output volume with volume pedal

• Hi all,

since some weeks I am thinking out how I can control the output volume with a volume pedal during live gigs.

For live sessions I am using the kemper amp together with a fender hot rod deluxe.
    I have a basic sound setting for the fender amp: Clean, no reverb, treble 2, mid 2, bass 2.
    I use both line outputs of the kemper amp and both inputs of the fender amp.
    For my rig control I use the midi pedal board FB100.

I some case, during the live session I need to have some fine adjustment of the output volume.

The volume pedal of the FB100 controls the volume input of the kemper amp, which will influence the distortion of my rig sound.

So my question: How I can control the output volume (main output of the kemper amp) of my setting with a volume pedal. Is there any pedal available, which I can use for then main output?

Thanks in advance for the feedbacks and tips and tricks...

The fender amp as my in front of

• First of all it is not recommended to use the input channel of a regular guitar amp to monitor the Profiler. If your amp offers a power amp input or an effects return input you should use that.
    The position of the volume pedal can be set in the rig menu on the volume oedal page. You can set it to different locations in the signal flow. If you engage the Vol pedal global function on the same page you can make that setting active for all rigs.