My packs in action !

• Hi I'm still refining my hollow pack, but I must confess these new rigs are so good I keep noodling instead of working on it ;)

Anyway, I was missing my little strat, so I noodled a bit with, an my other bucker heritage, on a percussive background.

here is a little track that came out of these noodlings, no mix at all : the rigs are clear enough for me to bypass a proper mix...

PS ; I still got a BIG discount on my humbucker pack ( with all the latests additions )

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sorry Harry, It's not ready yet, I'll put it on my store during the xmas holidays,

have you received your KPA back from repair ? I have to send mine (dead ledz) but I cannot think living without my KPA for 3 weeks, I'm badly hooked to this gear 8o

R

• have you received your KPA back from repair ? I have to send mine (dead ledz) but I cannot think living without my KPA for 3 weeks, I'm badly hooked to this gear

Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow or the day after :)
    I had hard time to read the forum and could not try what I have read. ;(

Is the new hollow pack that one you mentioned in my freddie green thread?

cheers Harry

• That will be a great Xmas for you then ! you'll sure find total redemption after a long wait !

Yes it's that one the, the hollow-body pack , I also got a p90 pack coming next as well as a mesa boogie quad preamp , but much much later ...

One of my hollows is at a guitar clinic for new pickups surgery , I'll wait it's back in order to refine & test my new profiles with that one also ( it's an Ibanez artist semi hollow).

See you,

R