Remote + Midi program changes

• Hi All

Anyone know if it´s possible for the Kemper to receive program changes from a computer while having the remote plugged in?
    I've been playing the Kemper without a board for about a year - My rig changes happens through MIDI program changes it receives from the backtrack computer. This works great, but i would like the safety of having the Remote on stage to if anything goes wrong or just to be creative :)

-Cheers Mikkel

• Anyone know if it´s possible for the Kemper to receive program changes from a computer while having the remote plugged in?

Yes.
    Connecting the Remote does not restrict any other function, it all works completely in parallel.
    I have a remote and a Uno4Kemper connected sametime, I can even start browsing performances on the Remote and continue on the Uno4Kemper. Doesn't make much sense, but it works :)

• Quote from mballe: “Anyone know if it´s possible for the Kemper to receive program changes from a computer while having the remote plugged in?”Yes.
    Connecting the Remote does not restrict any other function, it all works completely in parallel.
    I…

Awesome! Thank you :)
    I will try connecting the computer when I have it tomorrow. Hope it works for me as it does for you.
    I was just wondering, cuz all the midi info in performance mode disappears when I plugin the remote :-/

• I was just wondering, cuz all the midi info in performance mode disappears when I plugin the remote :-/

This is by design. This info is omitted when not needed, because the Remote provides all necessary details (performance/program number etc.).