Eventide H9 + Expression Pedal + KPA advice needed..........

• Anyone using the above configuration? I'm just a bit confused as to whether to run an exp, pedal into the H9 as well as the pedal I already have hooked into my KPA, via the Remote FS. I've never really had equipment of this level before, and don't really know what would be the optimum way to configure things. I have been using my pedal for wah and volume duties on the KPA. I have the H9 in the fx loop of the KPA, post-amp. Any comment or advice greatly appreciated :)

• I'm running a pair of H9s in my loop, and have an expression pedal plugged directly into them*. This seems to be the best way to do it, as there are a ton of things that the expression pedal can control in the H9, and it's a breeze to configure using the H9 Control software.

*I'm using a Mission expression pedal with dual pots/outputs, so two cables run from it to each of the H9s. This seems limiting as common sense dictates that you configure the pedal to control one or the other H9 for any chosen presets, but I'm currently experimenting with morphing things on both at the same time, and I'm finding some really cool things that I can do this way.

• Check the other H9 thread in this section (Other Gear). I think there is a good explanation of how to do this. I've stopped posting to my thread in favor of that older thread resurrected and for good reason. It's THE thread for H9 IMO.

Start reading, haha!

• I'm running a pair of H9s in my loop, and have an expression pedal plugged directly into them*. This seems to be the best way to do it, as there are a ton of things that the expression pedal can control in the H9, and it's a breeze to configure using the H9 Control software.

*I'm using a Mission expression pedal with dual pots/outputs, so two cables run from it to each of the H9s. This seems limiting as common sense dictates that you configure the pedal to control one or the other H9 for any chosen presets, but I'm currently experimenting with morphing things on both at the same time, and I'm finding some really cool things that I can do this way.

That sounds a little too experimental for me, lol. Are you also connecting an exp pedal to the KPA, or solely on the H9's?

• Check the other H9 thread in this section (Other Gear). I think there is a good explanation of how to do this. I've stopped posting to my thread in favor of that older thread resurrected and for good reason. It's THE thread for H9 IMO.

Start reading, haha!

I'll start digging :)

• That sounds a little too experimental for me, lol. Are you also connecting an exp pedal to the KPA, or solely on the H9's?

I'm currently running three expression pedals-one for the H9s and two are connected to the KPA through my MIDI controller. One of those is a volume control (post amp stack), and the other one is assigned to various things depending on the preset (mostly it's used for a wah).