Running the Kemper as Wet/Dry rig with tube amp

• Is there a way to tap of a signal feed from the Kemper after the first group of stomps, but just before the amplifier? I've looked through the 149 page reference manual but I couldn't see that you could do that.

I currently run an Axe FX Ultra in a wet/dry set up with my tube amp. I send my guitar through some choice ODs, into the Ultra where I might add some other effects. I then split the signal with one side going out of the Axe FX and into the front end of my tube amp and 2x12 cab. The other part of the signal goes through an amp and cab emulation ins the Axe, and perhaps some delay and verb in the Axe and out to a FRFR DXR10.

Can I replicate this set up with the Kemper? I'm thinking....no, but hope that someone knows a way I can do it. With the upgrades to the firmware and the shift in focus to improving the effects I'd like to invest in a Kemper.

• Are you sure about that? I read the Output Sources section and it says stack "This signal is tapped directly behind the Stack Section and does not include any post amp effects". Because the stack section in the Kemper is the amp and cab, I thought this feed would include the amp and cab in the signal?

• You are right, my mistake :)
    I rad "Stack" and thought "Stomps". Never used the function...

You might want to open a FR for adding a "Post-Stomp" option to the Output management menu. I'd vote for it :)