FRFR speakers with Kemper power rack

• Just want to know what's a good medium priced monitor for the Kemper power rack?..and where do i put the monitor..on the ground or on a stand?..also if I'm using a guitar cab how do i turn off the amp sim..i can't figure it out and it sounds terrible and buzzy..think i m just going to buy a monitor and be done with it

• To turn off the cab, go to the output menu, pick which output you are using (hopefully monitor) and there should be a soft button to turn cabinet on/off.

I say hopefully monitor, only because that output let's you turn the cab on/off without impacting the master outs that typically go to the PA/FOH.

• you mean where it says browse output presets?.., where it says live/ 2 monitors?..i can't turn it off..what is a soft button?..confused

• If you are using a guitar cab with a powered Kemper, you have to use the Red colored speaker output to connect your guitar cab.
    Also you have to turn 'monitor Cab Off" , you will find it under the "output " button and than scroll to page 3/7.
    Cab Sim off is active when 'monitor Cab Off " is switched to Dark.

If you use a Powered monitor for FRFR you have to connect it to the "Monitor "output, and turn the "monitor Cab "on again ( light colored )
    I also turn the "Power Amp"Off ( under Output "button page 7/7 )

• smallest cheapest i used was the ILOUD portable studio monitor , its even wireless and has 10 hours of battery, i think its the worlds first portable studio monitor

I played slayer covers in the city once, busking, i used to bring in a car battery and amp, people used to pay me to be QUIET :D:D (true story)
    I wish i had that portable monitor then muhar!!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.