Aux input/jam tracks?

• HI - I am looking to play some backing tracks also. I bought the min-trs to rca cable. I am assuming to plug my phone in to the alternate input on the back. Do you mess with the output to put the backing tracks to 1 of your speakers (I have 2)? What did you do? Is there any documentation on this?

Thanks

• The aux in function is described in the reference manual

Auxiliary Input

The Auxiliary Input function allows you to feed a stereo signal, such as a mp3-player, into your Profiler to play along
    with it. In the Output/Master menu, the Auxiliary Input function is equipped with two controls: one to feed the aux
    signal to the MAIN OUTPUTS as well as S/PDIF OUT, and another to feed it to the MONITOR and HEADPHONE
    OUTPUT. This allows you, for instance, to add an additional monitor signal to your HEADPHONE OUTPUT, while
    the MAIN OUTPUT stays unaffected. The auxiliary signal will not be affected by any internal effects.

You will need to purchase a special cable which provides the stereo signal via two separate TS jacks. Plug the left
    jack into the RETURN INPUT and the right jack into the ALTERNATIVE INPUT. Use the "Aux In ..." soft knobs to
    adjust the level.

While you have an effects loop active in your Rig, or you are in Profiler Mode, the Auxiliary Input cannot be used,
    since the physical inputs are needed for a different purpose.

Please do not forget to turn down Auxiliary Input volumes when you are not using it, to prevent unwanted hum and
    noise.