Output LED turns red sometimes

• Hi Team!

Whem playing the output LED turns red sometimes. I understand that means the signal is to "hot" or strong.
    What output is this (Main, Monitor, Direct)? Or is it the signal from the step before the output that is too high?

But what's the impact?`It sounds good. Can I break something in the Kemper?

And how do I adjust it?

Regards
    Georg

• Hi Georg,

if the LED only hits the red from time to time, you don't have to worry about it, as far as i know.
    Otherwise, you can just lower the volume of the rig (rig-, amp-, cab-volume, etc.)

Do you hear any unwanted distortion, when the LED turns red?

This LED applies to the signal before the Master-Volume (respectively the different volumes of the various outputs.)

Regards,
    LH

• With profile, do you mean the Stack Section?
    This would be one solution, but you can also lower the volume from a different part of the rig (for example the Rig-Volume or the volume of an Effect-Slot).

EDIT: Are we talking about a clean or a distorted rig?

• Yep. Only if the red persists, like LH pointed out. You'd get the same result thorugh the Cab volume, bot I'd advise sbout the former for greater consistency.

Remember to save the rig, or your tweak will be lost ;)

• On a side note, the Volume knob and settings can take into account and manage any possible source of clipping inside the Profiler, be it located in the cabinet or in any of the fx, because it's the last of an array of linear level controls.

:)