Need help! Looking for specific sound - JCM800 / G75 cab / angled sm57

• Hello everybody,

I did some (much) trial and error myself, but can't get a satisfactory result...

I want to get the sound of the lead guitar here between 2:20 and 3:00:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I contacted the guitarist of the band and he told me how he got it:
    Line6 pod xt pro rack unit
    Marshall 800
    G75 cab
    angled SM57
    mids up
    some stereo delay

Well, I really don't want to buy a Pod xt pro but that would be my last resort. :)
    But it should be possible to get this sound with a (paid) Kemper profile I think.

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Greetings,
    Alexander

• easy done : turn every hi gain amp profile up in gain , with mids up & add a dist stomp in slot A then a delay and you're 99% done.

there is a great kerry king JCM800 rig collection here, done by Hell-G

The solo is double tracked and post EQed , I'm pretty sure isolated tracks might sound very thin on their own, which is somewhat difficult to do on a kemper since it always sounds huge & fat for me.

• very Suicidal Tendencies/Rocky George-ish solo. nice!
    like waraba said, more than one guitar (think I heard up to four simultaneously)
    pretty high delay and reverb settings, probably even some extra compression despite all the gain involved.
    it's a typical 'studio' solo (overdubs etc.) so don't expect to sound like this live/without playback.