Hello guys, I'm a totally new Kemper lover!

• Thank you very much guys! I'm having a lot of fun and I'm learning a lot... After hours and hours of playing around the most important thing to me has been understending what kind of profile is the one I really love and really make me feel like I'm playng my old tube amps (Two Rock, Carr, Fargen...). I'm pretty sure I like the less processed, the fullest and fattest ones. Michael Britt and Tone Hawk are my favourite, no doubt! I like to work on fx and processings myself... those sounds are just heaven without anything else rather than my hands and my guitar! I like some cool fx sounds and songs presets... Some of them are impressive! I'm sure it will be more fun tomorrow...
    :D

• Welcome!

IMHO the best advice is to spend a lot of time with the KPA.
    To not get lost by tweaking and searching for the perfect tone - it's a good idea to spend some time just playing and enjoying - and another part of your time for experimentation (best with the manual next to you).

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Welcome on board!

When I bought the KPA four years ago, I naturally was very curios about profiles and rigs, wanted to know everything at once. Doesn't work this way because the machine is easy to use but offers choices galore.
    I then started with profiles of amps I knew about (Fender, Vox, Marshall etc.). Lots of good stuff in the machine. Maybe it'll help you to find out what you're after. For a more in depth start: There's always Viabcroce's excellent tutorial.

Greetings

Joachim

• The first thing I did was reading the tutorial (very helpful, super clear!!) and I have it everyday ready near the user manual... I think now I just want to find in the kemper the best raw tone for my taste, then I'll start experimenting with Fx and more and I'm sure it will be always fun and fun, interesting and interesting...
    and by the way it's good to know it works perfectly with my fuzz and od pedals!!

Thank you again guys I will keep on consulting the forum and asking! :)

• Thanks! Love Britt's sounds, really amazing under my fingers... They seem so real! You guys are so right, enjoying, having fun and making music with the Kemper is the best way to go...