Mobile RM (tablet or smartphone app)

• I was thinking that it would be great to develop a kind of RM app for tablet and/or smartphone (Android and/or OSX) replicating basic RM features.

It could be interesting to add a preview of each profile via playable loop already recorded in the app, and develop the possibility to "beam" (store) the profile directly to the unit as it happens now for TC pedals (if citing a different brand of product is against forum rules, I ask the admin to remove the post).

This would be really helpful for on the fly operations with KPA and could allow users to let PCs home during gigs or sessions.

thank you

• I do have the RM at my surface pro3 tablet.
    Its very useful at rehearsal when we discuss about sounds.

I use to bring my macbook with me at rehearsal and find it really useful to define sounds with the band but, on the other hand, since I am totally on the "Apple side o the Force" :) I am not going to switch to a different OS device any time soon.

I wish I could let the macbook home and just be able to drive profiles with a mobile phone and in this direction, an app would definitely work good to me.

We will wait patiently and see what happens at Kemper Headquarters! fingers crossed! :)

Edited once, last by TheAM ().