Expression Pedal Advice

• I have a Kemper Remote and Mission EP1-KP. Firstly, do I really need to connect Output 2 of the pedal to the remote given that I can switch in or out effects on the remote? Secondly, is there any real benefit to me getting another expression pedal to take advantage of the new morphing feature as well as being able to control the usual vol/wah functions? I don't mind buying another pedal if it is of significant functional benefit to me, but if I can save space and money by being able to accomplish my needs (which are fairly generic) with the remote and my existing solitary pedal, that would be good. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.

• If you want to use the switch on the EP1, you will have to connect the output to one of the inputs on the Remote.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to use the morph pedal as a volume pedal at the same time, though IIRC you can use it as a pitch pedal with the morph>pitch or wah with morph>wah option. You would need a second expression pedal to use all four functions.

But I would suggest first seeing how much you use morph, as some users do not want to use it. I like it though, and I am looking to buy a second expression pedal.

There is a workaround though: just use your morph pedal to change rig volume!