*** FIXED *** => 4.0.1 & Rig Manager 1.5.40 & Windows 10 " Insider " v14316 [ Latest Build ] ...... Kemper USB Driver wont load ?

• 27 APRIL 2016 - FIXED - SEE REPLY POST #11 Below

Hey all

I just put 4.0.1 on - no problems.

I put the new RM 1.5.40 on - installed OK.

Am running Windows 10 Insider 14316 .... the latest Windows 10 Redstone build and it wont install the Kemper USB Driver - shows as " Profiler " but its " Unknown " and therefore Windows doesn't see it.

Every other driver, software, program, DAW, plugins, Axe Edit, Axe Driver etc..... are all installed and working fine with this [latest] Windows 10 Insider Preview Build ..... quite literally the only "issue" is with the system not recognizing the Profiler USB Device (?)

Any ideas about a " fix " / " workaround " ?

Thanks.

Edited 3 times, last by benifin ().

• Have same problem and confused and try every thing without any result :(

• This is the answer from Kemper support :)

Dear Baard,we'll have a look if we can replicate your findings. in any case, we do not officially support windows beta versions.Sincerely,Marc SchlaileKemper Amps Support Team

• I don't want to sound like I'm lecturing so take this with a grain. 14316 is part of the Redstone implimentation which is a few months away from release and MS is adding many new features and it doing extensive changes within the OS. I appreciate the information about the issue and I am sure that Kemper does too but until MS has developed Redstone - Internal name - further there is no point in Kemper spending time on a very early development version of Windows 10 Anniversary as it will be called when released this summer.

Will

Edited 3 times, last by WillB ().

• Just loaded the latest Windows 10 Insider [ Redstone ] Preview Build 14332 which went live to the "fast-ring" today 27/04/2016

Happy to report that with Rig Manager 1.5.41 + Kemper + USB all working beautifully.

The Universe is back in balance :)

Thanks for fixing this Kemper,
    Ben

• Can confirm the latest insider build fixes the driver issues that I was having also.