Is there a way to quickly store identical stomp and effect settings across all 125 performances?

• Sorry if this has been covered already. I want to keep the same stomps and effects for every performance, so as to keep my options easy to remember when using the remote. Much like a pedal board. Is there a quick way to store the settings without manually copying and pasting individually 125 x 5 times?
    Many thanks
    Roger

• You can lock stomps and FX by pressing and holding respectively Stomps -and Effects section (button below the 4 Stomp/Effect buttons) and then use the Lock- button...

• The most simple way would be to use the lock function for every slot that you want to keep. Additionally you could use the rig manager after that, then "multi select" every rig you want to store that configuration in and just alter some text field like the comments. This should store all selected rigs with the effects you had locked. After that you could "unlock" the effects and all rigs should still contain your configuration.

• Thanks for the replies! Used the 'lock' method. And the stomps and effects matched in all performances, which is great. However, not sure about how to 'unlock'.
    I pressed the 'lock' button to do this and all the configured stomps reverted to previous settings!

• I use another way, a bit more longer but nice : press the 'pre FX button' then copy, then paste on the new profile and store your new FXed profile

do the same for 'post FX'

sadly , the copy buffer is erased in the process, I cannot paste on multiple rigs (maybe it was solved on 4.0?)

• Thanks for the replies! Used the 'lock' method. And the stomps and effects matched in all performances, which is great. However, not sure about how to 'unlock'.
    I pressed the 'lock' button to do this and all the configured stomps reverted to previous settings!

You need to save a rig that contains locked parameters from somewhere else, then you can unlock again.