The Toaster Case - Stupid question of the day?!

• So which way do you put your toaster in the bag? I have been dropping it in and while it is not as snug as I had expected it's a great case.

it also fits however front down, and the zip on the bottom of the bag suggests you could leave it in the case when in use? This way also means there is a more room to put my remote on top but not sure this is the best way to protect the KPA!!

any thoughts welcome!

• I've loaded my Kemper both ways, vertically (with the strap facing "up") and horizontally (with the flaps being the "front" and "back"). I found that horizontal does allow for a tight fit and you can leave in the bag while playing (which I've done). Now saying that, I've moved back to vertically because of two reasons: first, I use a power head into a cabinet so while leaving in the bag is good, the "front" and "back" flaps cover part of the cabinet (and if I fold them and put them under, it makes for a non-stable base for the Kemper). Second (and more importantly for me), one day I forgot to zip up the "back" and the Kemper fell out. I'm happy to say it was not damaged, but that made me paranoid enough to go back to vertical!!

The only other thing I will point out is, when in the "horizontal" position, unloading and loading into the bag stresses the inside fabric and I've noticed small tears because of it...

• The Toaster will fit in the bag horizontally?? Never thought of that, will have to try it. I've always put it in vertically and piled stuff on top as well as selected padded stuff between the front of the toaster and the case (there is a bit of a gap in there as well).