Any suggestions for this sound

• The lead on this at 2mins 08 is pretty much a generic strat sound but it does have some nice depth to it as well.
    I cant remember the amp I used to copy it (not at my desk) but it was a pretty much a clean amp with the strat in the bridge/middle position.I've bunged a bit of comp and a touch of chorus on and it's close but it still sounds a bit weak.
    Any amp suggestions? It needs some depth but not a lot of drive.
    Ta.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think it's a slight pressure on the tremolo arm as it's played and a touch of verb and chorus Robman.
    If you play it exactly as is on the track and with a clean sound (no distortion cheating) it's quite a challenge and not as simple as you think. Or as I thought:)

Nethervon, I tried the amp section comp and the comp stomp. I think I need a different profile to get closer.(I think I used the Cube one as a starter)
    The Bassman is a possible...