4.0.3 fw

• i´´m on fw 4.0.2 an noticed a bug in rev modul
    there´s a volumedifference in all my rigs. reverb on is much louder than reverb off, Setting in reverb volume 0

somebody noticed this?

I think that is a known bug in 4.0.2, but should be fixed in the newest beta.

• Update to fw 4.0.3 works fine reverb problem gone

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• When I turn down the gain, certain LED lights stay on? Not sure why? Then certain LED's on the gain knob are interacting with the other buttons on the Kemper. Is this normal?

• I am sorry guys. I have been trying to keep track of the beta firmware through this and other threads, but I have lost it I think.

Can someone point me to a list, or type one, of the existing known issues with the latest beta firmware? I am still on 3.3 and trying to decide when to make the jump.

Thanks!

• I am sorry guys. I have been trying to keep track of the beta firmware through this and other threads, but I have lost it I think.

Can someone point me to a list, or type one, of the existing known issues with the latest beta firmware? I am still on 3.3 and trying to decide when to make the jump.

Thanks!

Remote LEDs lag behind the sound when switching slots in Performance mode. Slot 4 of the current Performance mirrors slot 1 after booting until you change Performances forth and back. Very occasional glitching of delay/reverb tails when switching slots in Performance mode. Some users report increased time/freezing when making a backup (I haven't experienced this). Some users report glitchy responsiveness when dialling Master volume, if Main Out is linked to more than one output (I haven't experienced this).

These are the issues that I am aware of.

• Remote LEDs lag behind the sound when switching slots in Performance mode. Slot 4 of the current Performance mirrors slot 1 after booting until you change Performances forth and back. Very occasional glitching of delay/reverb tails when switching slots in Performance mode. Some users report increased time/freezing when making a backup (I haven't experienced this). Some users report glitchy responsiveness when dialling Master volume, if Main Out is linked to more than one output (I haven't experienced this).

These are the issues that I am aware of.

Thanks! That was very helpful.

I am using the FCB1010. I wonder if using this foot controller will avoid the lag issues.

• Thanks! That was very helpful.

I am using the FCB1010. I wonder if using this foot controller will avoid the lag issues.

You can but try! Report back your findings! :)
    Dont forget to make a backup before updating, and you can always go back to 3.3.0 without any problems.