Wet/Dry/Wet Set Up?

• Let me begin by saying, I am a proud new Kemper owner. I have just begun to scratch the surface of the capabilities. I play in my home studio, mainly through headphones. I would like to experiment with a wet/dry/wet set up, but am not quite sure how to accomplish it. Has anyone done something similar? I was thinking of possibly running the XLR outs to a small mixer that I have for the wet channels and then the monitor out to a 1/4" input on my mixer for the dry. However, I am not sure that I can separate the wet and the dry on those separate outputs. Any info/tips would be greatly appreciated. Also, I apologize in advance if this is not possible and I am asking a particularly dumb question. Thanks!

• Thanks Paults! I appreciate your taking the time to look that up. This is a very helpful forum!

• I tried this at home sounds amazing, shame I can't really ever transport a whole wet dry wet setup to gigs though.

Used a Marshall 4X12 for the dry powered monitor out and wet from the mains out to FRFR monitors. Also tried the wets out to a Marshall 9005 Power amp I had then to another two 4X12 Marshall's. Amazing control and separation. Great hearing stereo delays like that.