Access performances from backup

• Sometimes Rig Manager messes with my performances, for example deleting them when I move some performances around. This has never been a big problem as a frequently make backups. However, I can only get performances back by restoring a full backup. When I don't want to lose the edits I just made to the performances, the process might look like:

- Make a backup of the entire Kemper
    - Restore a previous backup
    - Copy the lost performances to the Rig Manager
    - Restore the backup that was made a few minutes ago
    - Copy the lost performances from Rig Manager to the Kemper

Is there any faster way to do this? I can't seem to access the performances directly from the backup, not from mounting in Rig Manager, nor from opening the backup (e.g. using Total Commander).

• Are you sure you have installed the last version.
    I remember that 2 Versions ago I faced similar problems.

Its possible to transfer the edited rigs or performances back to RM in seperate subdirectories. Call it for example "current Rigs" and/or "current performances" maybe with date..
    Switch the KPA to performance Mode otherwise you have no direct access to the KPA Performances.
    This is faster then to make a Kemper Backup.
    Anyway , to make KPA backups is never a bad idea. ;)

• Are you sure you have installed the last version.
    I remember that 2 Versions ago I faced similar problems.

Its possible to transfer the edited rigs or performances back to RM in seperate subdirectories. Call it for example "current Rigs" and/or "current performances" maybe with date..
    Switch the KPA to performance Mode otherwise you have no direct access to the KPA Performances.
    This is faster then to make a Kemper Backup.
    Anyway , to make KPA backups is never a bad idea. ;)

Good idea, just export the edited performances to Rig Manager, restore a backup and put them back. Only one restore procedure needed.
    Still I think it should be possible to mount a backup and access the performances from there. Has this been requested before?

BTW, I'm running FW 3.3.0 and Rig Manager V1.5.41.12185