Is it possible to have empty performances?

• Don't know if I'm just to dumb to use the controller...
    At every Gig I accidentally hit the Bank up switch + sometimes the Preset 1 switch, which results in switching the wrong performance.
    So in the heat of the moment I didn't realize, that I play the wrong performance.

I only play 2 performances. My main "rig" and the rig pitched down 1 semitone.
    My fix right now is, to put 2-3 "empty" performances between these two.
    But I can't have the performances totally empty, so nothing would happen if I hit a switch.

Someone with similar problems?

Cheers, Markus.

• I believe a performance needs at least one slot, so the answer would be 'no'.
    Why don't you duplicate your performances? This way you'd minimize the Chance to go to your detuned performance acidentally.
    Also if you program your performance switching behaviour to 'pending' you will need another slot switch after hitting the bank up/down switch to load the new performance which will give you even more security.

• Why don't you copy your Performance 1 additionally to Performance 3 and your Performance 2 again to Performance 4?
    Then it would be no Problem for an occasional "mishit".
    You only have to store changes in a Performance also in the corresponding Performance.