No output from XLR Main outs

• I have recently taken delivery of a UA Apollo Twin Duo and have connected the XLR outs of the Kemper to the inputs of the Apollo. No sound! i have sound coming from the main out jacks but not the XLR. It's driving me nuts. Fairly certain that the Apollo is fine as other sources working. Any ideas anyone?

• Not sure about that Apollo interface, but make sure the input are set to "Line" and not MIC. If you are plugging directly from the kpa to your interface, the interface should be set to "Line".

• I recently set up my Apollo to do this. I connected my XLR from the Kemper to the Apollo XLR's. You will need to use the Console but the main issue is that you have to click the "Link" button on the front which is the last button on the right on the Apollo. That will allow you to connect as "Line". It will then allow the console (which comes with the Apollo) to see the signal. Sounds quite good. :D

• Thanks for this. I found that the Apollo reverted to Mic rather than Line when connected with XLR connectors and Line option was unavailable. I spoke to UA and they said that the unit will default to Mic when connected with XLRs. So I have ordered XLR to TRS Jack leads which will then cause the unit to default to Line. I will report back!