Can you have more than 1 morph pedal - ANSWERED!

• Hi,
    I am now using a Remote and have 3 Expression pedals on my main board - one is dedicated volume, one is dedicated morph and one is wah/pitch. These are plugged into the remote on the board. For smaller shows I am contemplating leaving my full board at home and just bringing an expression pedal that I will plug into the back of the Kemper (as opposed to the remote) and have that output (1 or 2) be a morph as well - basically just play on one profile all night using morph with the expression pedal plugged directly into the back of the KPA. I ask this before I buy another mission pedal (and I am too lazy to dismantle my main board to test this).

• Only one pedal can be used to morph at the same time but you can use the same pedal with the Remote at one time and at the back of the Profiler at another time.

So for a big show I bring my full pedal board and morph from the exp mounted on the pedal board connected to remote....then for smaller show leave pedal board at home and just bring a single exp - plug into back of kpa and I can morph with that correct?