Deleting profiles

• Just got my KPA and set up 30 odd songs in performance mode for upcoming gigs. Thing is, I would like to delete all the profiles now and start building up my own list of favourites. If I delete all profiles, will all performances still retain amp profiles I've already used or will I lose them all ?

• Just got my KPA and set up 30 odd songs in performance mode for upcoming gigs. Thing is, I would like to delete all the profiles now and start building up my own list of favourites. If I delete all profiles, will all performances still retain amp profiles I've already used or will I lose them all ?

Rigs in browse mode and performance mode are independent, so you will lose nothing if you empty the browse pool.

You can also copy your profiles to a folder in rm and than you can delete them ( also via rm) on your profiler. This is my procedure, because it's more comfortable to recreate them if you have that wish. There is also the store to pool procedure if you want to have a rig back from performance mode to your browse mode ( in rig menue).

Cheers
    Frank