FS /FT Kemper Profiling Power Rack + Un0 4 Kemper FCB1010

• Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:Up for sale or trade is a Kemper Profiling Powered Rack head. This thing has some amazing tones and can capture your favorite tones perfectly. Look it up for more info if you are not familiar!

Also comes with Un0 chip FCB1010 which is a mod to make the MIDI controller work perfectly with the Kemper. Look that up for more info too.

Rolling soft shell rack for the Kemper in decent condition. Hardshell case for the FCB1010 in good condition.

I am selling not because this isn't awesome, just personal preference to go back to a traditional setup.

Price is OBO so make offers. Interested in higher end heads or combos. Trades + Cash work too, or several heads/combos adding up to similar value on your or my end. Also selling it cheaper than everywhere else I have it listed for that URM love.

Mostly looking for vintage fender heads/combos; 5150 I/II/III mini or 6505/+; Morgan AC20/40, JCM800. Will consider other options.

Not interested in guitars unless it is PRS custom 24 10 top or Artist, and even then amps are preferred.

More pictures to come.

Modifications (if any):
    Accessories (hardshell case etc):
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Dayton, Ohio
    International OK? : Maybe! All on you.
    Contact Info (No Phone #s)
    References (eBay or other forum userid):here and Shaunos90 on eBay.
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2400 USD OBO.
    Pictures:[Blocked Image: http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj563/S-O1990/2016-08-03%2013.26.16_zpsdes0nsuk.jpg]

[Blocked Image: http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj563/S-O1990/FCB1010_zpscmy40gxv.jpg]

• Where are you;States;Or europe;

I have some tube amps to sell (after profiling them) and since you asked for a JCM800..I have a 2204.It is a fantastic sounding JCM800 from 1981 and many guys in the past have aksed for it offering a lot of money.Now I am thinking about to sell it.Let me now if there is interest from your side.I would give it for the power rack.Dont need the FCB though.

• I have an EVH 5150 III 50W black in perfect shape, barely used.
    I am interested in Kemper power rack.
    Tell me if you are interested.
    I can send you detailed pictures.

• I have an Engl Savage 120 only 2 years old not used alot and only at home, never had the master volume past 3. I stopped using it when I got my Kemper, I'd like to have a second one.