Reamping via SPDIF

• Hi,

after reamping a lot with the analog Outputs I decided to give it a try and use the SPDIF Connections instead.

My ID22 doesn't have a SPDIF Output so I order a Lindy Converter which should work fine.

Now my Question is if there is a way to use the Kemper with A Samplerate of 48KHz. That's the Samplerate I used on all my Recordings. I read something about a hidden Feature in the System Menu (Artist Mode) But I didn't find anything related to the Samplerate. In the next Days I should receive the Cables and the Converter and it would be good to know how I should set everything Up when using the SPDIF Connections.

Heavy Greetz

• You can use the Behringer Ultramatch Pro format converter($199 retail) to get the job done. It will accept the 44.1 sample rate at the Kemper's S/PDIF output. You can then reclock the stream to any standard sample rate up to 96k.

Synch is achieved via wordclock or digital input. You can also convert between digital formats AES/EBU to S/PDIF (coax or optical) at 16, 20 and 24 bit word lengths.

Available for $199 at Sweetwater

• 200 Bucks would be too expensive for me to get the Job done. I think I have to switch to 44.1kHz to reamp some stuff and resample it later when I put it in my normal Session. All my drums are also recorded at 48kHz.

Heavy Greetz