Printing audio in stereo?

• Hi guys.

Yesterday I spent some time messing around with reamping keyboards and synth sounds through the Kemper using cabinets and my Flashback and Dreamscape pedals. Got some very cool sounds that I like a lot, but one thing is bugging me which I am not sure if there is a workaround for.

The Flashback and Dreamscape both have stereo ins and outs, and the instrument trakcks I have running in Pro Tools are also stereo. I appear to be able to send a stereo track into the Kemper via SPDIF, but I can't figure out if there is a way to print stereo audio after reamping so that the stereo effects and raw data from the instrument track aren't compressed into mono. Looking at the output section of the Kemper it doesn't look like I can do this but just wondering if there is any kind of workaround.

It still sounds good, just sounds very narrow when compared to the original synth sound. I could reamp in mono and then apply some stereo effects in the box, but ideally I would prefer to use my pedals.