Volume and wah with a Ernie Ball VP Junior can I do it ??? PLEASE HELP!!!

• HI there
    I want to use one pedal to control and switch from volume and wah
    Have tried many options but can't make it work
    Is there any way or do I have to get an expression peddle with a toe switch ?

Thanks so much

• Hello Mark,
    if check the WahToVol option in the system menu and assign the pedal as a wah, the volume control will kick in every time you switch the wah off. This can be made using any button, including the one you find in a pedal with... a button.

HTH

• Hey Man
    Thanks do much it works great when I use a roland ev-5
    I can't seem to get my ernie ball vp jr to work at all ??
    I tried a tip ring sleeve cable and a regular guitar cable but it doesnt do anything

• Hi there
    so I figured out the Ernie Ball issue I needed a cable with tip ring sleeve with a right and left to go into the Ernie Ball volume pedal
    New problem is this though

When I turn the volume all the way off on say patch one and then switch to patch number 2 the volume is full
    I want the volume peddle to be global so if its in the off position it will stay off when I change to another patch
    This seems like a simple thing as all my other line 6 rigs always had the volume pedal global to all patches

Thanks

• Mind elaborating over how do two pedals instead of one solve the issue?
    Thanks!

With 2 separate pedals for wah and volume, the volume stays wherever the volume pedal is set when switching rigs in a performance. With the single ME pedal, when you switch rigs during a performance the volume defaults to full, regardless of pedal setting.