"Performance" folder in backup file contains only performances from an earlier backup

• Have searched the forums but haven't found anyone with a similar question:

In March I created a backup and I successfully renamed the backup file .tar and thereby entered the 'Performances' folder within the backup file and imported them into Rig Manager.

Today I created a new backup file, which I un-zipped the same way on my computer to enter the 'Performance' folder in order to load the now completely different performances into Rig Manager, but - and here's the problem - this newest backup file contains in the 'Performance' folder ONLY the old performances from back in March. (Even though the backup file is named with todays date, the .kipf files (the performance files) is those from March.)

The strangest thing is in a way not that the backup file doesn't contain the new performances, but that it instead contains these old ones, since they aren't even on the kemper anymore? And why on earth are they then present in the recent backup file (most of them I changed and overwrote directly on the Kemper)?

I should note that the problem is NOT that the performances aren't backed up. When I restore the backup on another Kemper they are all there. It is just that I cannot see them in the folder when I unpack the backup file (but instead I see older performances files). And therefor cannot import them in to Rig Manager

Best

• Okay, thanks a lot. That surely sounds like an easier way to do it. I'll try to do so next time.

Still I'm a bit curious though on why the backup files contain the wrong performance files? Any ideas of what's wrong here?