RJM PBC and KPA setup help

• Hey all,

I have finally hooked up my pedals, pbc and kemper and I was just looking for some help as to how It's been done.
    For starters this is how I am connecting the pbc to the kemper.

PBC Output 5-6 > KPA Alternative Input
    KPA Output/Send > PBC in 7-10
    PBC Output A (Left) > KPA Return
    (Is that right?)

Between those connections is a free the tone signal junction box to tidy it up moreso as well, with the midi also going into the signal box and coming out to an RJM phantom power box that sits next to the kemper with the midi out and in connected.

I am having trouble with hearing no sound from my strymon effects in loop 7-10 and hear only very lacking effects from the OD/ect pedals from 1-4.
    All while this is happening, the signal from the guitar/pbc only comes through a straight clean signal and ignores any kemper preset I am on wether it be clean, dirty, etc.
    And yes, the "Mono > Stereo" and "Mono Output" buttons on the back of the PBC are out.

I have the X effect set to stereo loop since that's the only way I get sound of course, although it seems to not acknowledge the actual preset or play these strymons effects at all, what could be done wrong?

There's also an issue with the kemper going from its main outputs into my Scarlett 2i2 and only really showing a consistent signal from the right input and is barely flashing not indicating for the left.

Any ideas? Been going through this with Ron at RJM but he's directed it to being to do with kemper configuration, at least as this point I am at.

Help is much appreciated as I am a massive noob who still needs to tackle setting up presets and being able to change effects in syncopation with kemper presets with the PBC.

I have attached an image of the board currently, don't mind the power supply mess as its yet to be secured under the board! :D