USB stick and updates

• How do you guys manage this?

My USB stick has my profiler backups on, but when I do an update it says I need clean USB , do you have 2 sticks?

Then it says I need clean USB to install the new delays.....how many sticks do I need !

No Gain - No Pain.... :D

• How do you guys manage this?

My USB stick has my profiler backups on, but when I do an update it says I need clean USB , do you have 2 sticks?

Then it says I need clean USB to install the new delays.....how many sticks do I need !

Hi, unfortunately, from what I understand, you need to use a clean USB stick with a folder marked stomps in order to copy the new delay presets.

• Hi, unfortunately, from what I understand, you need to use a clean USB stick with a folder marked stomps in order to copy the new delay presets.

I don't have my KPA with me now but I'm pretty sure I had the delay presets in the Shared folder of my USB stick when I imported them.

• I put the delay profiles on my current USB stick that has my backups and OS folder and such. I put them in the Shared folder. The KPA didn't recognize the new profiles. I did update to the new 5.0 Beta. I'll try it again tonight with a blank USN drive and see what happens.

My name is Chris & I'm a guitar-a-holic!