FCB Uno4Kemper Morph pedal one rig, Wah another

• Apologies, running late and about to throw stuff in the car to dep for a reggae band. Currently my left pedal on my Uno4Kemper equipped FCB1010 is set for morphing and the right for volume.

I use the left on all rigs to change the delay mix from zero heel to around 60% on toe.

Is there a way to change the pedal to be a wah for certain rigs. I have something in the back of my head telling me that it is either set to morph or wah in the Uno4Kemper settings but thought I would check on the off chance.

A little bit of a panic. Sorry and thanks!

Cheers,
    Andy

PS - this is a rehearsal for the gig I will dep at....

• I think I need to work more......although I got some great psychedelic sounds.....what it did was bring in the wah when I touched it (as expected).....I was hoping more to have two identical rigs.....one where I use the expression pedal for delay mix....and another where I use the expression pedal for wah only....

• Apart from transmitting MIDI messages, an FCB1010 preset can also do following actions :

- Define the CC message number and range, being transmitted by each of the 2 expression pedals. The CC number is programmed in each of the presets, the CC value is defined by the position of the pedal, but you can define the minimum and maximum value of the sweep in each preset. (attention : before you change a pedal sweep from its standard value of 000-127, make sure the pedals are correctly calibrated)

Just set up one preset with the expression pedal's cc# value as 1 (Wah) and another preset with the expression pedals cc# 32 for Delay Mix, done.