MFC 101 setup help with Kemper

• In a bit of a panick have a gig on Saturday,and my Kemper remote has packed it in ( as per my Thread in Remote section)
    I do have a MFC 101,could anyone guide thru to set it up I'm useless when it comes to theses things,also wondering if it would be safe to connect thru the Ethernet cable and power the MFC or midi with external power.
    I do own an Axe XL and Helix,selling both,to me the Kemper amps models are streaks ahead,albeit,has some catching up on the Axe effects.
    Ssssssh we won't mention the Helix let him be.

• The ethernet port on the Profiler can only be used with the Remote. External MIDI pedals have to use their own power supply and must be connected using a MIDI cable from the out of the pedal to the MIDI in of the Profiler.
    The Profiler uses preassigned MIDI program changes in perform mode. All you need to do is send the appropriate MIDI pogram change from the MIDI pedal to the Profiler to switch between slots and performances.
    In Browse mode you have to assign MIDI program changes to the rigs that you want to use.
    The procedure is explained in the reference manual
    here is the expert:
    MIDI Program Change Assignments and Settings
    On the next System Settings page you can assign up to 128 MIDI program change numbers to Rigs in your BrowsePool. Sending these program change numbers from any MIDI controller will load these assigned Rigs.
    To do so, first select the Rig you want to assign a program change number to and then press the SYSTEM button.Navigate to “Browse Mode PrgChg” page using the right page button, select a desired Program Change using thesoft knob labeled “MIDI PrgChg#” and then press the soft button labeled “Assign”. Use the soft button labeled“Unassign” to unassign a Rig.

You also need to set both devices to the same MIDI channel or choose Omni in the Profiler so it responds to al MIDI channels.