Change the expression pedal assignment?

• Hello!

I'm using a Mission expression pedal EP1-KP. I couldn't find any way to change the pedal assignment as I switch from one rig to another or at least from one performance to another. Is that NOT possible? :)

Wouldn't it be convinient to have a Wah pedal on a wah sound and a Pitch pedal on a pitched sound?

Thanks for your lights!

-G-

• Please read the Pedal link chapter in the reference manual which explains how to configure a single pedal to do several jobs depending on the selected rig.
    here is an expert:
    One dedicated pedal for volume and the Morph Pedal to be shared for Wah and pedal pitch effects
    Please follow the above instructions to connect and calibrate your Volume and Morph Pedals. You have got nodedicated Wah nor Pitch Pedal.
    Then, go to the "Pedal Links" page in System Settings, and select the “MorphPedal >Wah” and “MorphPedal >Pitch”options. Now, your Morph Pedal is the master for Morphing, Wah and pedal pitch effects, and controls all of thosesimultaneously. Most of the time, you might want to control just one of those. So, if you want to control just Morphing,make sure that no Wah or pedal pitch effects are activated. To control just Wah, switch off pedal pitch effects andmake sure no parameters are set up for Morphing. If you want to use just Pedal Pitch, make sure, that no Wah effectis active, and the current Rig includes no morphed parameters. In order to avoid accidental pitch jumps, the MorphPedal needs to be moved through the heel position and therefore always starts shifting from the original pitch.
    There is another possible setup with two pedals: you could decide to control Morphing via the Remote’s Rig Buttons1-5 and completely skip the Morph Pedal controller. In this case you would end up with a dedicated volume pedal,plus a Wah pedal leveraged for pedal pitch effects. The Wah Pedal would be set up with “WahPedal >Pitch”, like inthe example Three Pedals: Comfortable above.