Studio Monitors vs. FRFR Speaker for Home Use

• Whatever you get, buy two so you get the great stereo effect. If you are going to be close to the speakers I recommend near fileld monitors.

P.

My Mission 2X12 FRFR is a Stereo speaker, its a real difference playing in Stereo at home, you write more IMO...better tone better inspiration blah blah...AND you only need one , you can buy another to make a 4X12 and in stereo, but ONE Gemini Stereo FRFR is great and not heavy.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• sounds good BUT..... dont sell the Mission short till ya try it bra ;) The Mission really feels like a guitar cab , i am that impressed with it i am getting a second to have 4X12 /stereo.

Its just a big sound for its size man.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Just wanted to update everyone on how the story ended :)

I went to check out a bunch of studio monitors at my local music dealer. I was a little disappointed by the HS7, because they somehow sounded less "complete" compared to most other speakers I got to listen to (same price range as well as significantly higher priced ones alike). I eventually ended up getting a pair of Adam F5 speakers and am quite happy with those.

Thanks again to everyone for their advice and input!