Loading New Stomp boxes ??

• I am rather new at this game ... I note that the stomp box bits can be loaded as required.. How do you add some more stomp boxes to the list . I noted that today some new ones from Rigbusters were released. I downloaded them , put them on a USB stick and loaded them , but they appear as rigs with a Cornford amp and all I wanted was to increase the number of OD pedals in the unit .. Rig Manager doesn't even mention these and the Manual is a total waste of time ....Please help as the software in general is very amateurish..

• I am rather new at this game ... I note that the stomp box bits can be loaded as required.. How do you add some more stomp boxes to the list . I noted that today some new ones from Rigbusters were released. I downloaded them , put them on a USB stick and loaded them , but they appear as rigs with a Cornford amp and all I wanted was to increase the number of OD pedals in the unit .. Rig Manager doesn't even mention these and the Manual is a total waste of time ....Please help as the software in general is very amateurish..

Hi @clivekay, currently you can't load new stomps into Profiler. The profiles released recently by Rigbusters are... profiles not stomps to allow you to experience, how they work with transparent amplifier.

From "The Deeper View & Reference Manual 4.2" manual (page 96):

Distortion Stomps (Red)
    The Profiler offers a variety of distortion stomps that have been modeled on vintage guitar distortion pedals.

Every one of these classic pedals is famous for its distinctive character, and has been exploited by some of the greatest guitar heroes of all time. We have carefully modeled the distortion curves and tonal characteristics of these legendary effects, including the original tone controls.

• Thanks for that !! Definately need to be able to put in new Stomps !! Come on Kemper !!! What is somewhat annoying is that I really only need the direct Amp Clone without the effects .. I will use my own at the front !! The mauals are a bit of a joke as they really dont tell you how to use it .. Got a Positive Grid here to play with .. The software on that is crap ..The ideas are great , but the execution leaves a little bit to be desired..

• I couldnt agree more boca76. I would love them to do a Klon and a few better fuzz pedals. I am sure other people have some pedals they would like to throw on a rig. They were supposed to be doing some more work on the effects section I was told a year ago but the morphing and the delays dont really do anything for me. Just want some meat and potato drive pedals more than anything. Kemper seem to be trying to WoW us with all this technical crap with the effects section when more than anything I think most guitar players wane TONE and not gimmics.

• Kemper seem to be trying to WoW us with all this technical crap with the effects section when more than anything I think most guitar players wane TONE and not gimmics.

I would disagree with with this, if you've been following the threads here for the last couple of years, there has been a massive group of people begging for the delay updates we just got in 5.0. I think many can get the "tone" they want from the available drive and dist stomps in addition to the thousands and thousands of profiles available out there, but they couldn't get different delay sounds without using outside effects units in the effects loop, until now. The morphing feature I think was an unexpected upgrade that I think some overlook, but many have found it very useful.

Everyone's needs are different! That said, if Kemper released additional drive stomps or drive pedal profiling, i would be ecstatic!