Splitting Signal flow through different Fx to different outputs?

• Ok, this may be an odd one.

Doing some bass work in a trio and would like to mimic a backing guitarist during solos.

I'd like to put the primary bass in the left output and out to a bass amp and a secondary line with a harmonizer or pitch shifter or two in a second line isolated to the right output and send it to a gtr amp.

Is this possible?

I know I could split my signal before going into the Kemper but would rather be able to have this split set-up along with any other FX and level adjustments kept withing the Kemper so I can create performances that seamlessly go in and out of this set-up.

Thanks!!

• Turn on the parallel path in the rig section. Put a +12 transpose in the first slot and then put a mono loop in the second slot. Take a cable out of the direct output and go into the guitar amp. Your bass signal will go through the main outputs as usual.

It's not necessary to have them as left output and right output, since they will be two separate amps. Parallel path will be the second signal you are sending to the guitar amp. Keep in mind that the parallel path signal does not take the Kemper amp and cabinet into account, so if it will be a clean, transposed tone. You can always dirty it up by adjusting the gain on the guitar amp.