v5 boot time- best ever?

• in another moment of being a nerd, i've done another video to compare boot up times of the latest OS.
    v5.0.3 appears a touch quicker than v4.2.2, which was considerably faster than the early v4.0.6
    (v3 was faster than early v4 if i remember co)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i really should spend my time playing guitar rather than doing this sh!t...

for the other geeks, like me, heres the v4.0.6 / v4.2.2 comparison

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Indeed 5.X OS boot time is almost double speed as 4.X

OS 5.0 boot time significantly improved - [13 seconds video included]

It just caught my attention since I installed OS 5, because over 1 minute of boot time was too long.

• whoah, thats quicker than mine! what are you feeding it on?
    how many rigs do you have stored? (assuming thats the main factor)

I've had back then circa 30 rigs on my KPA.
    Take in mind that mine is almost 4yrs oldie white toaster and you're benchmarking some dark rack :D