[RZ] Framus Dragon - Fortin 33 boosts out!

• Oh of course the pack will be updated! at the moment i'm doing a daily update of the all the amps i got , or try to and so i'm getting the big famous MESA 4x12 out of the way. BTW you're asking a lot to get that tone not because I own the duncan 805 but because of the player himself, but of course you're giving me a challange and I'll try and meet this challange and it may take a few days longer.

CHEERS, should be a fun one!

DAN

• Right :) I don't have is fingers, everything sounds great from the man. It's just an idea, most of the OD pedals in the Kemper profiles are just to boost the high gain stuff, I guess that if you nail that sound with clean amps could be at least something different.
    I'll wait some words from you :)
    Ivan

• i use boosts to tighten the low end as a lot of amps are FLUBBY. What I do like about the Duncan 805 is that it tightens it and you can control it with the 3 eq section on the stomp. for me, its beautiful.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• pack updated and revamped entirely. Old profiles disregarded as it was just too much bass and doesn't represent what I'm wanting to do (although the amp just pushes tons of bass) Ive made it more "user friendly".

• new profiles and cabs or the same old ones with more user friendy sound? Whatever that means :). The last ones i've just deleted them long time ago because of the bass, will check the new ones one of these days. Lets see if now worth the money spent because I like the amp sound.
    Cheers

• right... I can't appreciate something that don't sound good to my ears and some marketing strategies used these days, but it's a matter of priorities, the seller had something that give more profit than some updates that he said that will come soon ..."Oh of course the pack will be updated! at the moment i'm doing a daily update of the all the amps" now its just one profile but in the future will be the best around :thumbup: . I've updated the priorities of suppliers also :thumbup: that's life! law of demand and supply. Don't saying with this that your profiles suck, they don't, liked some, others like this one i've said from the beginning that something wasn't right.
    Concerns, opinions and suggestions are better in the product thread :)

• right... I can't appreciate something that don't sound good to my ears and some marketing strategies used these days, but it's a matter of priorities, the seller had something that give more profit than some updates that he said that will come soon ..."Oh of course the pack will be updated! at the moment i'm doing a daily update of the all the amps" now its just one profile but in the future will be the best around :thumbup: . I've updated the priorities of suppliers also :thumbup: that's life! law of demand and supply. Don't saying with this that your profiles suck, they don't, liked some, others like this one i've said from the beginning that something wasn't right.
    Concerns, opinions and suggestions are better in the product thread :)

Then the next update will have you in mind - enough to satisfy even the most unsatisfied! my apologies.

• Then the next update will have you in mind - enough to satisfy even the most unsatisfied! my apologies.

I'll keep that also in mind next time since im considered an "most unsatisfied" customer :), I'll choose wisely
    By the way this is the content of your update email ... empty links

There are updates available for the following products:
    You can download these updates from the following links:

• I'll keep that also in mind next time since im considered an "most unsatisfied" customer :), I'll choose wiselyBy the way this is the content of your update email ... empty links

There are updates available for the following products:
    You can download these updates from the following links:

My email was also like this and i contacted him directly and was sent the files right away.