[RZ] Fuchs Blackjack 21 MKII (large pack)

• [Blocked Image: http://reampzone.com/wp-conten…ads/edd/2017/01/fuchs.png]

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

STORE PAGE

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Based around the famed Dumble amplifiers the Fuchs Blackjack MKII is a simplistic user friendly amp with a vintage and familiar sound. Two channels – Clean and Overdrive giving you a much flavourful tone. Whilst the clean channel says “clean” its actually more of an overdrive whilst the actual overdrive channel can be considered a ‘hot-rodded’ so you won’t find many cleans here. :evil:

Edited 2 times, last by MentaL ().

• Store page url takes me to the sound cloud page :)
    More Blues baby!! YEAH funky blues too keep it coming

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Man i cant believe it, i just got an update from the direct pack with this in it... in my email.
    So i paid the original price for the direct pack and now i get new amps added in .. what seems like every month now.

Dan are you nuts? This is GREAT.
    I want others not just the direct ones so il get this pack too ;)
    But my point being

Dan is Nuts
    And i got directs of this in my other pack.
    GREAT! I gotta support that man. WTF.

There are some GREAT blues presets in that man BTW

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• LOL! I think you got a bit of a screw loose :P enjoy the value !

• The Fuchs Black Jack is again for my taste. From the innocent lamb to a beauty beast is the application arc.
    Tell me, do you have a female fox in the enclosure? ;)
    (Fuchs means fox in german ;) )

• Lamb? Foxy lamb? Don't foxes hunt chicken? Or just a good tone for SRV's Mary had a little lamb?? These animal metaphors will get us horny eventually

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• video

• The new mic sounds great on the DL cab - rounded highs and very pleasing overall on the Texas Heat and not too shabby on the V30 either. Would be interested to hear this on the Bogner and Mesa cabs too.

• TUL G12 mic demo

Cheers Nico

[Blocked Image: https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/16177715_1257175441006745_6639553611486874049_o.jpg?oh=a1fb200faa128e2b15d314d42f9bd4e5&oe=59099378]

one final quick update, Celestion G12K-100 with TUL G12 mic added.

Edited once, last by MentaL ().

• More from Nico please, what a dood, he has figured that you can have a keyboard plugged in to the front usb port (rack version )
    and works like a charm in making profiles. Plus is making a great how to series ATM

I forgot to mention he has the CHOPS too
    (tries to tighten up the screw loose and strips the thread on the screw)

Ash

• The TUL G12 profiles are well received here. On the Mesa cab they are closest in character to the MD 421 profiles but with less top end - more rounded and generally more pleasing to my ears.

• Goto 9:54 now watch him play the riff and hold the note..
    tell me thats not a FEEL of a tube or valve amp ...go on i dare you :)

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com