EQ for Aux Input signal? Can you do it?

• I run my Kemper into an amazing Matrix GT1000FX into a 2x12 Xitone cabinet. I use the the Aux In with my iPhone to play music through the Kemper for practice/listening purposes. It's a good all in one solution for live sound at home and It sounds amazing except that I'd like to do a little EQ tweaking on the iPhone Aux because music comes through kind of bass heavy.

Is there a way to throw an EQ on the Aux In in the Kemper?

• The Aux In is played back through the Main Outs or through Monitor out (you can choose in the output menu, there are two volume pots to blend the Aux In in). Therefore you can use the output EQ of Monitor or Main out, but be aware that your guitar tone will change too (unless you're using different outputs for guitar and Aux In).

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• When I tried changing the output EP for Main Out it had no affect on the aux to main signal. It only affected the post effects guitar signal.

• When I tried changing the output EP for Main Out it had no affect on the aux to main signal. It only affected the post effects guitar signal.

Good to know. If I'm no complete idiot, this means the Aux signal is post Output-EQ.

Edit: No wait, this makes no sense. It is more like a parallel path to the output.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)